Meredith A. McMurray
Meredith A. McMurray is an associate with Buckley Law’s Estate Planning practice group.
Meredith prides herself on listening and working to help individuals and families create plans that reflect their personal values and commitments. She is experienced in tackling complex issues and collaborating with colleagues to provide comprehensive estate planning and administration.
Meredith regularly counsels clients with planning for children’s trusts, estate tax issues, charitable giving, and family dynamics. Meredith also handles special needs trusts and planning for incapacity or disability.
In her free time, Meredith works on her family farm in Eastern Oregon and enjoys backpacking, rafting, and skiing with her husband.
Areas of Focus
- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Irrevocable Trusts
- Life Insurance Planning
- Tax & Charitable Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Special Needs Trusts
- Trustee Representation
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member, Washington State Bar
- Member, Multnomah County Bar
- Member, Multnomah County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
(YLS); Chair of the Pro Bono Committee
- Member, Oregon Women Lawyers
- Member, Young Life Former Soviet Union Far West Baltics Committee
- Member, Center for the Arts Foundation; Assistant Secretary
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State
- Washington State
- Lewis & Clark Law School
- Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education & Counseling
- Master of Arts (M.A.), Teaching
- Stanford University
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), International Relations
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Slavic Languages and Literature