Richard A. Mario
Richard Mario joined Buckley Law in 1989 and his practice includes business, estate planning, and real estate litigation. Richard is admitted to both the Arizona & Oregon State Bars. Richard’s practice has a particular focus on representing companies in all aspects of real estate related disputes. Richard handles all cases from simple to complex litigation with the focus on the clients’ needs. He employs all the tools, from mediation to litigation, to achieves his clients success. Richard has been the lead counsel on several multi-million dollar construction and development disputes and he engages in frequent land use, road right of way, and title dispute litigation.
Richard’s successes include litigation over the sale of the Lincoln Center Office complex at Washington Square, a 600 acre residential development in Lincoln City, and a 500 acre mixed use development in Klamath County. Richard also co-founded the firm’s Wine Law Practice Group and volunteers his expertise to the Eola-Amity Hills AVA.
Richard has a wide range of knowledge of the particular challenges faced by buyers, sellers, and brokers in the residential real estate industry. He represents these clients before governmental agencies, in land use disputes, and real estate licensing.
Richard Mario enjoys teaching more than 70 classes a year to real estate agents, title insurance representatives, and other esteemed professionals.
Richard is a certified ski instructor. He and his family enjoy skiing, mountain bike riding, and camping.
Areas of Focus
- Building and Premises Defects
- Real Estate Development Disputes
- Zoning and Land Use
- Construction Disputes and Claims
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Real Property Boundary Disputes
- Business Contract Disputes
- Probate & Trust Disputes
- Professional Licensing Disputes
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State and Federal Courts
- Arizona State and Federal Courts
- Gonzaga University School of Law – Juris Doctor J.D. (1979)
- Oregon State University – Bachelor of Arts in Business Degree (1976)
What our clients are saying.
Premiere Property Group has an extreme amount of confidence in attorney Richard Mario whose high level of expertise and knowledge provides us with a well-rounded approach in solving our legal matters.