Ryan K. Richardson
Ryan Richardson is an associate in the firm focused on Business Law and Estate Planning & Administration.
His practice focuses on business transactions, entity formation, and drafting and negotiating complex contracts. Ryan represents clients in the preparation of wills and trusts, estate tax planning, and business succession planning. He also helps draft estate plans which are tailored to his client’s objectives, and reviews existing estate plans to ensure they are up-to-date with applicable state laws.
His practice also focuses on advising clients on a range of intellectual property issues, including trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets.
A native of Temecula, California, Ryan obtained a dual Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Philosophy from the University of California, Los Angeles. In 2012 he graduated from Lewis & Clark Law School, where he served as a member of the Lewis & Clark Law Review and was awarded Lewis & Clark’s certificate in intellectual property law. Ryan enjoys playing chess and music.
Areas of Practice
- Organization of:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Professional Corporations
- General Counsel:
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Buying & Selling Businesses, Business Dissolution
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Estate and Business Planning
- Trust Administration
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Living Trusts
- Tax Planning
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Courts
- Washington State Courts
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Juris Doctor (J.D.)(2012)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Philosophy (2003)