Alexis Fisher Pooley
Alexis Fisher Pooley is an associate in the firm’s Family Law practice group.
Alexis’ practice is focused primarily on Family Law cases. She also has experience with civil cases, personal injury, and criminal. She is licensed to practice law in Oregon.
Alexis has a J.D. from Lewis & Clark’s Northwestern School of Law and a Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy and a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Nevada, Reno.
While in law school, Alexis was the vice president of the Disability Allied Law Student Alliance, advocating for equitable learning experiences and increased resources for differently abled students on campus.
Alexis has always had a passion for mental health advocacy, and has now directed her efforts towards assisting families through difficult transitions in her legal practice
In her free time, you can find Alexis exploring the culinary scene in the Portland area, renting movies from Movie Madness, and spending time outdoors with her husband and their Border Collie Lab Petey.
Areas of Focus
- Family Law
- Custody disputes
- Modification of support
- Restraining and protective orders
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Multnomah Bar Association
- Former Vice President, Disability Allied Law Student Alliance
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State and Federal Courts
- Lewis & Clark’s Northwestern School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of Nevada, Reno, Bachelor, Philosophy & Criminal Justice