Stan N. Rotenberg
Stan Rotenberg is a retired shareholder and is no longer practicing law. He is available to take calls for referrals to other attorneys in the Firm by calling the Buckley Law main number at 503-620-8900 or email.
Stan Rotenberg is a retired shareholder of Buckley Law who joined the firm in 2011 when it was a merger between Grenley Rotenberg and Buckley LeChevallier. Stan was a business attorney specializing in commercial real estate transactions and general business matters. He represented sellers and buyers of real property, as well as developers, landlords, and tenants in the development of condominium projects (both new construction and conversions), shopping centers, apartment buildings, office buildings, and residential subdivisions and industrial property, including the furnishing of acquisition, construction, and commercial lease services.
Stan is married and has three daughters. During retirement Stan enjoys spending time with family, traveling, playing golf, and University of Oregon football games.
Professional & Community Activities
- Executive Committee member and Former Board Director, Robison Jewish Home, Past-President (2004-present)
- Member of the Board, B’nai B’rith Summer Camp
- Past-President, Tualatin Country Club
- Former Board Member, Jewish Federation of Portland
- Former Board Member, Mittleman Jewish Community Center
- Former Board Member, Cancer Research Foundation
- Past-President, Oregon Gymnastics Academy Parents Club
- Past Chairman, Oregon State Bar Joint-Realtors Committee
- University of Puget Sound, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of Oregon, Bachelor of Science