A Message to Our Clients, Colleagues, and Friends
We are open for business and serving our clients with their legal needs; our physical office is open to the general public. All face coverings are optional. Check in with the front desk when you arrive. Our business continuity plan enables many of our employees to work remotely and in the office effectively to assist clients.
We are here for you
Buckley Law continues to partner and serve you with your legal and business needs; we have the experience to help you get through uncommon situations. You can contact us in the same way you always have – by phone at 503-620-8900, by email at email@example.com, or through our website at www.buckley-law.com.
We are prepared
We are leveraging our technology infrastructure, already planned and in place, to work with you in the way most convenient for you. Some ways we can work with you include phone conferences, email communication, and videoconferencing.
We are ready
Our client appointments are being held in-office, by phone, and videoconferencing. If you have an in-person meeting scheduled, please note the following protocols for our office:
- Face masks and face coverings are optional in the office;
- If visitors, employee(s) or clients request mask(s) be worn in an enclosed conference room, our policy is to comply with the request out of respect for our employee(s) and/or client(s).
- We disinfect common areas, including tables, chairs, handles in our conference rooms before and after each meeting;
- We provide hand sanitizer in common areas for employees and visitors;
- Our conference rooms have additional air filters running; and
- We request you reschedule your meeting if you have:
- A fever or have had a fever in the last week (please be fever free without fever-reducing medicine for at least 72 hours), or are feeling under the weather with a cold or coughing; or
- Been exposed to COVID-19 or been around someone who has been exposed to COVID-19.
Please let us know if there are other accommodations we can make to assist you. Service of, and to, you is of utmost importance to our team at Buckley Law.