Super Lawyers Magazine has announced that Buckley Law P.C. attorneys Marjorie Elken, Robert Le Chevallier, Jaye Wickham Taylor, E. Tyler Howell, Taylor Murdoch, and Katelyn Skinner have been selected to their 2020 Oregon Super Lawyers and 2020 Oregon Rising Stars lists.
Only the top 5 percent of lawyers in Oregon are named Super Lawyers, while no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in Oregon are selected as a Rising Star. Published by Thomson Reuters, Super Lawyers uses independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations to determine the honorees. The attorneys selected for 2020 are listed in the 2020 Oregon Super Lawyers Magazine and Portland Monthly’s August 2020 edition.
Buckley Law’s 2020 Oregon Super Lawyers:
- Marjorie Elken (Business Litigation)
- Robert Le Chevallier (Estate Planning & Probate)
- Jaye Wickham Taylor (Family Law)
Buckley Law’s 2020 Oregon Rising Stars:
- E. Tyler Howell (Construction Litigation)
- Taylor Murdoch (Family Law)
- Katelyn Skinner (Family Law)
Buckley Law’s Previous Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Honorees:
- Marjorie A. Elken – Super Lawyers (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020); Rising Stars (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Rob Le Chevallier – Super Lawyers (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Taylor Murdoch – Rising Stars (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Katelyn Skinner – Rising Stars (2019, 2020)
- Jaye Taylor – Super Lawyers (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020)
- Tiffany M. Minus – Rising Stars (2012)
- Randall L. Duncan – Super Lawyers (2006)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
About Buckley Law
Buckley Law P.C. provides comprehensive legal services in business and commercial law, employment and labor law, real estate and land use, civil litigation, taxation, family and elder law, and estate planning and administration. For more information, please visit our website at www.buckley-law.com or call 503-620-8900.