Laura Mancuso is an associate in the firm’s probate practice group.
Laura practices a broad range of law in Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Probate, and Guardianships/Conservatorships. She has 20 years of trial experience, including family law and misdemeanor criminal defense, and is licensed to practice law in Oregon and Washington.
Laura has a J.D. from Gonzaga University School of Law and a B.A. from the University of Oregon in Political Science and Psychology. She was previously at McKean Smith where her practice focused on family law and estate planning.
She grew up in rural Oregon and joined the Air Force Reserve while still in high school. Years later, Laura became a commissioned officer. In 2003 she joined the JAG Corps. She retired from the Reserve in 2012. Laura has enjoyed volunteering with her children’s schools, including high school mock trials, and watching their various sports activities. She enjoys reading, gardening, hiking, and spending time with her family.
Areas of Focus
- Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member, Washington State Bar
- Member, Multnomah County Bar
- Member, Clark County Bar (Former Member of the Board of Trustees)
- Participant, Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Program
- Reserve Officers Association (Past President of the Department of Oregon)
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Courts
- Washington State Courts
- United States District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Washington
- Gonzaga University School of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of Oregon – Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science & Psychology