Hannah R. Warner
Hannah R. Warner is an associate in the firm’s Real Estate and Business Law group. Hannah’s practice includes residential and commercial real property sales and acquisitions, leasing, and real estate negotiations as well as business asset sales and acquisitions and related contractual and general counsel matters.
Hannah also works with developers and individuals on land use applications, including conditional uses, code adjustments/variances, partitions/subdivisions, and zone changes.
Prior to joining Buckley Law, Hannah worked for the largest business firm in Salem and clerked in-house for a multi-national electronic design automation company. In law school, Hannah served as the Editor in Chief of the Willamette Law Review and obtained a certificate in business law.
Hannah and her significant other, Ryan, enjoy weight-lifting, trying new restaurants, and spending time with their dog.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial leasing
- Purchases, sales, and exchanges
- Development and construction
- Due Diligence
- Land use
- Review and negotiate contracts
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member, Marion County Inns of Court
- Member, Home Builders Association of Marion & Polk Counties
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- Willamette University, College of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.) with a Certificate in Business Law
- Western Oregon University – B.A., English Literature