Felesha Valdez-Parenti is an associate in the Litigation practice group.
Her knowledge of business disputes, employment litigation, breach of contract, and litigation matters enables her to provide custom strategies to achieve success for her clients. She is licensed to practice law in Oregon and Washington.
Felesha is also experienced with professional liability claims, legal malpractice claims, and securities claims. Prior to joining Buckley Law, Felesha was previously at Maloney Lauersdorf Reiner and at TTE Law Group.
Felesha has a J.D. from Lewis & Clark Law School and a Bachelor’s from California State University, Chico. In her spare time, Felesha enjoys reading and kayaking.
Areas of Focus
- Employment Counseling and Investigations
- Employment Law Litigation
- Representation of Employers in Administrative Proceedings
- Business Disputes and Litigation
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Oregon Association of Defense Counsel
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Courts
- Washington State Courts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court, District of Oregon
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- Lewis & Clark Law School – Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- California State University at Chico – Bachelor of Arts, Political Science