Daniel J. DiCarlo
Daniel J. DiCarlo is an associate on the firm’s Family Law practice group. He is part of Katelyn D. Skinner’s family law team.
Daniel represents clients in all types of family law cases. As part of the family law team, they handle well versed in complex family law matters including divorce, custody disputes, modification issues, international disputes, and restraining and protective orders.
Prior to joining Buckley Law, Daniel served as a legal intern at a Portland law firm. He was also a Certified Law Clerk for Washington County in Hillsboro working in the District Attorney’s office. Daniel began his career as a Paramedic, working for OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital pediatric team and also the general public through MetroWest Ambulance. He was an instructor of medical teams in SE Asia as well as the U.S. for Medical Teams International.
Daniel has a J.D. from Lewis & Clark Law School and a BS in Business from Warner Pacific University. In his spare time, Daniel can be found running, hunting, playing guitar, or spending time with his family.
Areas of Focus
- Family Law
- Divorce and Separation
- Custody and Parenting Time
- Child and Spousal Support
- Family Abuse Prevention Act (FAPA) restraining orders
- Stalking Protective Orders
- Modifications of Judgments
Professional and Community Activities
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
Admitted to Practice
- Lewis & Clark Law School – Juris Doctor J.D.
- Warner Pacific University – Bachelor of Business Administration