Curtis M. Glaccum
Curtis Glaccum is an associate in the firm’s Business Litigation group. Curtis’ practice is focused primarily on business disputes, although he also represents clients in employment litigation, healthcare matters, and breach of contract. He is an experienced litigator and transactional attorney in both public and private sectors.
Prior to joining Buckley Law, Curtis worked for Marion County as Senior Assistant Legal Counsel, and has experience as Deputy Trial Counsel for the State Bar of California. Previous to his time with the California bar, he was an associate attorney at DeBlase Brown Eyerly LLP in Los Angeles.
A former U.S. Marine Corps reservist, Curtis has his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego School of Law. He also has a B.F.A. in acting from Western Oregon University. He is licensed to practice law in Oregon and California.
Curtis is looking forward to participating in local theatre as time allows and spending time with his wife and two boys.
Areas of Focus
- Business and Corporate Law
- Closely-held Businesses
- Commercial Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Courts
- California State Courts
- United States District Court, District of Oregon
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of San Diego School of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Western Oregon University – Bachelor of Fine Arts, Acting