Amy Lynne Hill
Amy Lynne Hill practice includes real estate transactions, business formation, wills, trusts, estate planning, and trust administration. Amy is a transactional attorney with a depth of experience in seniors housing transactions. As part of the Estate Planning, Business and Real Estate team at Buckley Law, Amy is an experienced attorney with a demonstrated history of working with clients toward their goals and navigating complex transactions.
Amy assists clients in the purchase and sale of commercial property, particularly involving seniors housing, as well as organization and formation of companies, lease drafting and negotiations. Amy regularly counsels clients with planning for children, aging, charitable giving, and international assets. Amy is also experienced in handling complexities such as taxable estates, family dynamics, and expression of desires about medical decisions.
Prior to joining Buckley Law, Amy was in private practice for more than nine years handling seniors housing transactions, estate planning, commercial real estate transactions and business law.
In her free time, Amy enjoys attending Portland Timbers games, reading science fiction/fantasy and spending time with her family.
Areas of Focus
- Estate and Business Planning
- Trust Administration
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Living Trusts
- Tax Planning
- Organization of:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Professional Corporations
- General Counsel:
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Shareholder Transactions
- Loan Transactions
- Buying & Selling Businesses, Business Dissolution
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, Oregon State Bar
- Member, New York State Bar
- Member, New Jersey State Bar
- Member, Pennsylvania State Bar
- Pro bono work for non-profit corporations
- Volunteer, child development, and food security
- Roy Lockenour Award for Professional Responsibility
Presentations & Publications
- The Paycheck Protection Program started April 3rd. Attorney and Shareholder Amy Lynne Hill created an overview and guide on the Paycheck Protection Program arising from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES ACT).
- Co-author – End-of-Life Decisions, Health Law in Oregon, Oregon State Bar, 2012
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Courts
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- Pennsylvania State Courts
- Willamette University, College of Law
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) (cum laude) (2006)
- East China University of Political Science and Law, Shanghai, China
- Lewis and Clark College
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations (2003)