Alexandria Strong is an associate in the firm’s Business Litigation group.
Alex’s practice is focused primarily on business disputes, although she also experience with civil cases and complex class action suits in state and federal court. She is licensed to practice law in Oregon.
Alex is also experienced with insurance liability claims. Prior to joining Buckley Law, Alex was at Multnomah Defenders.
Alex has a J.D. from Lewis & Clark Law School and a Bachelor’s from Portland State University. In her spare time, Alex enjoys reading.
Areas of Focus
- Business and Corporate Law
- Closely-held Businesses
- Commercial Litigation
Admitted to Practice
- Oregon State Courts
- United States District Court, District of Oregon
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Lewis & Clark Law School – Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Portland State University – Bachelor of Science, Political Science & Government