Experience In and Out of the Courtroom
The Buckley Law civil litigation attorneys are licensed to practice in the state and federal courts of Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona. They have over 100 years combined experience resolving business disputes out of court, and are equally capable of successfully representing your interests in court. Our litigation attorneys understand the financial realities you face when confronting a lawsuit. As a result, client service begins with careful analysis of the issues in dispute and continues with a detailed budget focused on your needs and financial reality.
Oregon Trial Attorneys that Provide Value
Before initiating litigation, we will analyze your case to ensure it makes sense financially and legally. This type of “bottom-line analysis” provides you with a realistic estimate of what you can expect your case to cost, how long it will take, and the strategy we will employ. If your case does go to trial, you will have the confidence that comes from knowing you are represented by an experienced, highly competent and aggressive advocate who understands both the case realities and respects the economics of litigation.
Want to avoid court?
Because the courtroom is not always the best place to resolve a lawsuit, Buckley Law litigators are also trained and experienced in the various forms of negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. When it is in our clients’ best interests, these methods of alternative dispute resolution can be less expensive and time-consuming than formal litigation.
Frequently requested services:
- Types of Proceedings:
- Administrative hearings
- Trials in the state and federal courts of Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona
- Trials in Oregon Tax Court
- Types of disputes:
- Appeals (Oregon and Washington)
- Agricultural (crop liens, crop sales/purchase agreements, migrant labor, organic decertification)
- Business and corporate (including shareholder disputes and corporate squeeze-outs)
- Collection (creditor representation)
- Commercial (UCC, consumer and securities litigation)
- Construction (contracts, construction defects and liens)
- Insurance defense
- Labor and employment (management/employment representation)
- Land use
- Professional licensing (real estate, medical, dental)
- Real estate (residential and commercial)
- Tax litigation
- Trademark, copyright, licenses, and trade secrets
- Trust litigation