FIVE SIMPLE REQUIRED STEPS TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS TUNED-UP EACH YEAR:
- File your annual report renewal with the Secretary of State’s Office;
- Conduct your annual meeting and record the Minutes;
- File your tax returns, if required;
- Renew your business license(s), if required;
- File your periodic renewal in other states where your corporation does business.
FIVE ADDITIONAL ISSUES YOU SHOULD CONSIDER:
- Conducting an annual meeting with your attorney and accountant to keep up on new and emerging business and tax laws and updated procedures that could benefit your business (this could be combined with your annual corporate meeting);
- Contract review including: insurance, property lease(s), employment and loans to ensure adequacy for your business;
- Registering the business trade name or mark to protect your proprietary rights to your business name;
- Business planning for the future;
- Estate planning in conjunction with small family business.
If your company would like to explore these tune-up specifications, Buckley LeChevallier is ready to roll up our sleeves and get to work on your business. Please call us at 503-620-8900 or email our corporate paralegal, Lisa P. Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.